from Championchip Ireland.
Unfortunately, it does not appear that the current restrictions placed on running events will be eased enough to allow the event on Saturday to take place.
There is not enough time to get the runners numbers and chips posted and have the infrastructure in place to hold the event at short notice. With this in mind, we are sorry to say that the event will be postponed until the next permissible date. We hope that this will be the 21st November or 28th November, as the venue is available on either date.
Entries received so far will be automatically rolled over to the new date, once that is announced. We will keep all entrants updated on social media and via email.
We apologise for the inconvenience and lateness of the postponement but we are in the dark like so many others in the events industry at present.