Bangor 10k Update

I am sorry to announce that the club committee has decided that it has no option but to cancel this year’s Bangor 10K.

Unfortunately with this race it is not a case of waiting and seeing if the current restrictions are lifted and then making a decision later in the summer. The race takes a lot of organising and certain elements need to be in place soon; however, this is not going to be possible as certain key bodies are currently not operating. Whilst this is clearly disappointing, the committee will hold the current date in the calendar in case some smaller event can be put on, providing the restrictions in place at the time allow it. However, we do not intend to put on a virtual race.

Anyone who has entered to date will be entitled to a full refund.

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *