- Posted by Ryan - NiRunning
- On October 3, 2017
- 0 Comments
The Northern Ireland Masters Athletic Association (NIMAA) has announced a series of winter fixtures taking in cross country and road races.
Starting with the NI Masters Cross Country Trial on Saturday 21st October 2017, and taking in the NIMAA 10k Championship at the Seeley Cup on 25th November 2017 and the NIMAA 5k Championship at the Bay Road 5k, this year’s league will be as hotly contested as ever.
The British & Irish Masters International XC will also be held in Northern Ireland this year, taking place on Saturday 18th November 2017 in Derry/Londonderry. The aforementioned NI Masters XC trial (21/10/17) is therefore an important fixture on the calendar.
Anyone wishing to compete in the NIMAA Championships or be considered for selection must be a current NIMAA member. Details of how to join can be found on the website (link provided below).
- NI Masters XC trial – 21st October 2017
- McConnell Shield – 4th November 2017
- Seeley Cup (inc NIMAA 10k Championships) – 25th November 2017
- Malcolm Cup – 2nd December 2017
- North West XC – 16th December 2017
- Masters XC Championship – 27th January 2018
- Bay Road 5k (inc NIMAA 5k Championships) – Date TBC
- Stormont XC – 3rd February 2018
- Queens 5k – Date TBC
For more information, visit visit the NIMAA website HERE.