Postponement of JIMMY’S 10

0
517

With much regret we have come to the decision that the only option open to us at this time is to postpone our race.

All week we have monitored and evaluated the situation and were confident that we would be able to proceed under the guidelines given. However due to the unpredictable nature of this virus and the escalation over the last 24 hours, we have finally decided to call a halt and will attempt to find an alternative date.

This is an unprecedented set of circumstances and we hope that you understand why we have come to this decision and will bear with us until we can make a further statement.

All enquiries will be answered in due course and there will be updates as we move forward.

As a committee and a club who have put in hard graft for months to deliver the event, we are as disappointed if not more than you. Thank you for your support now and in the future.

East Down Athletic Club